We live in a time when there is an increased focus on how we look. From the way that our smile can make a great first impression to the microneedling classes that help prepare a whole new generation of skilled professionals offering their services to all kinds of clients, there is a whole list of resources available if you want to look your very best. Trained in the use of the right protective equipment and the highest quality microblading products, today’s spa technicians provide a number of services that are in high demand.
Advanced microblading courses train even the most inexperienced technicians in the skills that they will need to create a whole range of clients who are looking for a number of services. From color correction techniques to intense microneedling class scheduling, it is important that you find the best available resources to help you prepare for a very profitable career.
With the Use of the Best Protective Equipment and Well Honed Skills You Can Start a New Career
When was the last time that you enjoyed your day at work? If you are looking for a new career, there are plenty of opportunities in the spa industry. Eyebrow shaping, facials, and microblading are just a few of the services that today’s beauty customers are looking for to make sure that they like what they see when they look in the mirror.
The latest research from a May 2017 survey indicates that 51% of responding U.S. consumers reported using hair care products every day. If this many people are using hair products, can you imagine the number of people who are looking for products and services that can help your best look? Consider some of these facts and figures about a variety of popular services and techniques that continue to grow in today’s society:
- Although the hairs on a head can last three to seven years, the hairs in brows only last about four months. This means that the new hairs are growing in at a pretty rapid rate.
- The average eyebrow contains nearly 250 hairs.
- There were 554,048 posts using the hashtag naturalhair on Instagram in the first two months of 2017, according to a social media analysis tool. This is just one indicator of how popular attention to eyebrows is.
- As many as 29% of women said they wanted to focus on self care, according to a poll by YouGov Omnibus about 2018 New Year’s Resolutions.
- When MIT researchers showed participants photos of iconic celebrities with their eyebrows removed participants could only identify 46% of their faces. This is just one indicator of how important eyebrows are to your appearance.
The beauty industry is nothing new. In fact, humans have been ornamenting themselves for centuries. The first nail polish, for example, dates back to China in the year 3000 BC. These early cosmetics were made of beeswax, egg whites, as well as colored powder dyes. Today’s cosmetics are actually trending toward a return to natural products. The application of these products and a variety of spa services, rely on careful training and the use of the right protective equipment.