School is starting and while some of the nerdier and bookish students are worried about whether or not they are going to ace that quiz on the first day of class, you finished all of those summer reading assignments long ago. With the book work completed, you have moved onto the more important aspects of high school. The clothes!
And while you are an expert on what is trending, you are are still waiting on one more delivery from the order you placed from the West Coast Supreme Store. You have always liked to keep your source of clothing purchases on the down low, so you often avoid buying the same clothes that everyone else is buying from the local mall. Instead, your purchases from the West Coast Supreme Store let you stand out from the crowd and look as smart as the results you expect on that first day of school test over the summer reading assignment.
Compare these facts and figures about some of the latest clothing trends to that first day of school outfit that you have planned:
- The decision to purchase 5 panel hats and weekender bags can help set you apart from the other kids at school or on campus.
- Having a chance to look your best in school is often relies on knowing where to find the hottest trends.
- Everyone knows that online apparel stores can offer a much wider variety of products. Products that your friends will not be wearing.
- New graphic tees can help you make sure that you are in style, as well as sometimes being able to help you send a message.
- Estimates indicate that A store with an internet presence, rather than a physical retail store space, might earn $100,000 a year or more in profit based on comparable sales.
- West Coast Supreme Stores offer a number of trending items, including many merchandise items that are popular among skate boarders. In fact, West Coast Supreme Stores provide merchandise to skate boarders all around the country, and the world.
- Statistics show that 77% of skateboarders prefer to shop with small specialty brands, rather than the top brand names that are on the wider market.
- The first impression that people make is often affected by not only what they wear, but the nonverbal clues that they send. In fact, first impressions are more heavily influenced by nonverbal cues than verbal cues. Studies even show that nonverbal cues have over four times the impact on the impression you make than anything you say.
- Unless you want to make the wrong first impression, it is important to make sure that you are dressed the way that will help people understand your true intent.
- Finding a style is important to many teenagers.
- Finding a place to order the clothes that help you show that style can help you get the school year off to the right start.
It should come as no surprise that many teenagers want to make sure that they are wearing THE NEW STUFF on that first day of class.