It is hot!
From the midwest where cities like Omaha are technically celebrating the summer solstice already to the Phoenix airport that is canceling flights because of record high temperatures, this first week of summer is a doozy. As kids and adults across the nation transition into summer mode, it is no wonder that beach towels and other swimming products are flying off the store shelves. Companies that offer custom promotional beach towels will find themselves with the hot ticket whether they are at a summer school trade show or a workshop for home school moms. Promotional beach towel ideas can help businesses connect with their potential customers.
As the months of summer start and the temperatures skyrocket, beach and pool supplies are in high demand. with cars loaded full of custom promotional beach towels from their favorite vacation spots or their favorite grocery stores, families are heading to long cool days at the pool. When your young child comes out of the cold water for the required rest break, a small thin bath towel does not serve the same purpose as the large size and fluffy absorption of a large beach towel.
Are You Getting Ready to Head to the Pool or the Beach?
When the temperatures reach the 90s and near 100, it is no surprise that many people load up the towels and the teenagers and head to the water. Consider some of these statistics about the popularity of water activities:
- Swimming is the fourth most popular sports activity in the America and is a good way to get aerobic physical activity on a regular basis.
- There are approximately 95,471 miles of shoreline in the U.S. and its territories, many of which provide beaches for both public and private use.
- Averages indicate that The most popular beach activity for global travelers was walking, according to 70% of people who answered a survey. Swimming was also popular for 65%.
- You can decrease the risk of chronic illnesses with just two and a half hours a week of aerobic physical activity, such as bicycling, swimming, or running.
- Can you imagine a hot summer day without the option of finding relief at a pool or by the lake or the ocean?
- Over 50% of respondents to a worldwide survey indicated that they expect to vacation at the beach in the next 12 months.
- Over 50% of beachgoers preferred to sunbathe.
- Life by the water is the best way to spend the hottest days of the summer.