It has been a busy year of travel. Although the competitions for your high school daughter’s show choir competition was mostly regional, she had one national competition that took you clear to Nashville. Your college daughter’s gymnastics schedule took you to Louisiana, Iowa, Illinois, Alaska, Arkansas, and Texas.
When your husband announced that he had earned a sales trip to Phoenix for work, you had to laugh. Why in the world would you need another trip, another reason to be gone from home. He insisted, however, that this reward for a year of incredible sales would be unlike any of the other trips that you had taken for your daughters’ events. You would not need to follow someone else’s detailed schedule. You would not need to arrive hours before a show choir event to make sure that you could have seats. You would not need to worry your way through a gymnastics competition, concerned about both scores and injuries.
In fact, your husband promised that this trip would be full of things that the two of you wanted to do. Located at a beautiful resort with two different golf courses, the greens fees were all covered. In addition, the trip came with a $1000 credit at the med spa that was on the property. He insisted that although you had never been one to schedule massages, pedicures, and manicures, this med spa had a full line of other offerings that he thought you might like to check out. The qualified medical professionals on site offered everything from laser hair removal to chemical peels. He knew that you had been frustrated with a couple chronic skin conditions and suggested that this might be an opportunity to try out some treatments when someone else was footing the bill.
Med Spa Day Options Provide a Number of Services That Can Help You Look and Feel Your Best
We are a nation that cares about how we look. In fact, an increasing number of med spa facilities across the nation cater to the needs of both men and women, and offer services that can make you look younger and feel more energized.
- Looking for a way to make your summer days less of a hassle? Laser hair removal is an increasingly popular service at many med spa locations. In fact, most patients have permanent hair loss after an average of three to eight sessions of laser hair removal. No more shaving for you this summer!
- One 2004 study indicates that people spent $2.2 billion to treat acne. As early as their mid-teens, in fact, more than 40% of people have acne or scars from acne that need to be treated by a dermatologist.
- One trip to the spa can give you the confidence you need to nail that upcoming job interview.
- Keeping a positive attitude about your appearance is a little easier with the help of specialized spa and beauty treatments.
- Yearly spending in the anti-aging skin care market generated $2.1 billion in retail sales in the year 2013.
- Only 3% of all people have psoriasis to some degree, but for those individuals the pain, itching, and burning can be miserable. In addition, the embarrassing, scaly red patches are often difficult to hide. Some spa treatments are effective in improving this condition.
- Using sunscreen with an SPF of 15 or higher every day can lead to 24% less skin aging than those who do not use sunscreen daily/
- Relying on doctors who take care of the skin can offer a number of services that you will help your complexion look its best.
- Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but you cannot deny the power of looking your best!
- Estimates indicate that 1 million laser hair removal treatments were performed in the U.S. last year, according to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
- Skin care can help you look and feel your best. A med spa can help you get started on a routine that will pay off for the rest of your life.
- The cosmetic industry indicates laser hair removal is the most popular aesthetic procedure for women under the age of 35, second to Botox for women over 35 years of age.